Human Resources Development Study.
Study on the exploitation of Cyprus Human Resources by enterprises aiming to formulate proposed actions and actions in this direction and simultaneously training the Agency’s Officers on issues related to study and management
The Consultant Services include:
- Study of the current situation in the labor market of Cyprus
- Planning and conducting two field surveys in enterprises and employees to assess the factors that impact on the development and development of human resources, especially the level of education / training
- Comparison with the international environment and the development of a system of indicators for monitoring internationally measured human resources assessment
- Developing proposals and actions for the adoption of national policies for the systematic use of the country’s human resources.
- Interviews with representatives of business operators and employees
- Workshop (workshop) evaluation research and consultation findings on policy proposals in the area of human resource utilization.