Provision of Technical Advisory Services for the project «Generation of a regional health network” Delos, Cyclades – A ‘ PE.S.Y.P. South Aegean»
Omas in cooperation with ITMC undertook as a Subcontractor on behalf of ICAP SA the provision of Technical Support and Project Management services for its timely and correct implementation through a series of coordinated management and monitoring actions and participated in the following phases and activities under this Agreement. To implement these actions, ITMC/OMAS will provide ICAP support on technical / financial, organizational and managerial, designing and providing expertise.
1) Provision of Technical Support Services
This service category aims to provide continuous support to the implementation tracking mechanism during the implementation phase of the Project and Operator’s Total Project and includes tasks related to management needs, technical expertise and coverage of increased information requirements involved.
- Study Risk Assessment and Security Plan Development of the Information System of the Body plant for the Total Work of the Project Owner & Body Function (Risk Assessment and Security Plan Development )
- Gap Analysis between the information system to be installed and possible future upgrades required
- Incident Response Plan (Contingency Plan)
- Publicity study of this Total Project
2) Study of data migration processes (electronic and printed historical records)
- Organization of a management system and planning of the implementation of the Project of the Project Owner & Operator
- Monitoring-support for the implementation of this Total Project
- Support for the Control-Receipt procedures for this Total Project
- Development and production of electronic services.
- Operational integration and productive operation of the Main Project.
- Implementation of the Project to meet the quality, timetable and budget specifications.