Provision of Technical Advisory Services for the «Education for the Development of Administrative and Leadership Capacity in Local Government Organizations»
The aim of the project is to strengthen the administrative and leadership capabilities of Cyprus Local Government Organizations through education and support of their executives, elected and non-elected.
The physical object of the project includes the identification and documentation of the existing weaknesses in management and learning, b of an integrated education and planning program related to the work-based Project, and the creation of a mechanism that will promote on a continuous basis, after the completion of the project, the management of learning to the Local Authorities.
The main object of the services is the scientific and technical support of the Cyprus Academy of Public Administration and includes:
- Project Management Services
- Technical and Scientific Support Services for the successful management and implementation of the Convention’s activities
- Technical and Scientific Support Services for the fulfillment of the CAAD’s obligations resulting from the inclusion of the project in the OP Employment, Human Capital and Social Cohesion 2007- 2013
- Creation of Technical Specification Papers for the following competitions:
- Research on Practices in the Member States of the European Union for Education and Development of Administrative and Leadership in Local Government Organizations.
- Diagnosis of Learning and Development Needs in Local Government Organizations.
- Learning activities and planning of development initiatives by participants for implementation in their workplace.
- Σύμβουλος Δημοσιότητας του Έργου
- Project Publicity Consultant
- Learning Management Process Management Support Network
- External Evaluation