Provision of Technical Advisory Services for the procurement and implementation of an electronic filing management system and integration with the information systems of the Bulgarian National Delegation of Income.
The purpose of the project is summarized in the following points:
- Gap analysis and needs as they arise from the current situation in the Bulgarian Ministry of Finance regarding the flow and management of administrative information. Preparation of functional technical specifications for system installation.
- Minimization of the risk during the implementation of the system and interconnection with the existing systems of the Ministry. Estimation of performance and measurement of project quality.
- Enhance taxpayers’ access to information in alignment with the eGovernment strategy as adopted by the country and in conjunction with the administrative information provided by the Ministry’s administrative services available on-line.
The main objective of the project is to prepare all the conditions required for the successful development and implementation of electronic management of administrative information:
- Analyze the current situation for the flow and management of administrative information and create an analysis based on a comparison between the present situation and good international practice in this field (desk research).
- Development of operational and technical requirements for the electronic management information management system, including the development of technical specifications for the proposed equipment.
- Development of risk analysis and set of indicators to be used for periodic performance measurement.
- Integration of administrative information into on-line and training of the Ministry’s staff (technical and administrative).
- The project was undertaken in cooperation with ICAP Bulgaria S.A.