Purpose of the project
The purpose of the project is to update the processes and depict them based on the international standard BPMN 2.0, in order to achieve the alignment of all the Departments and Offices with the Corporate Strategy of the organization. Process planning and redesign are important success factors in achieving the long-term viability of the organization. All modern companies rely on their business processes to achieve their smooth and profitable operation.
Organization benefits from the project
- Improving the overall operational efficiency, through the efficient and direct management of business processes.
- Increase staff productivity (minimize waiting times, reduce errors through standard procedures, etc.).
- Online access of the staff to the business processes and other regulatory documents of the organization.
- Immediate administrative information regarding the cost and time of execution of procedures.
- Simplification, flexibility and reduction of overlaps of organizational chart responsibilities, business procedures, and individual actions.
Advantages of Digital Capturing Processes:
- Rationalization in the use of Resources
- Improving overall operational and managerial efficiency
- Reduction of Administrative Costs
- Infrastructure for other Business Architecture or IT activities
- Better Customer Service
- Improving Compliance with Procedures
- Risk Reduction
- Increase Flexibility
- Better Cooperation between departments
- Individual Productivity and Satisfaction
Scheduled Webinars of Software AG
- April 26, 2021, 18:00 : Getting started with ARIS | ARIS BPM Community (ariscommunity.com)
- May 10, 2021, 18:00 : Getting started with ARIS | ARIS BPM Community (ariscommunity.com)
- June 8, 2021, 10:00 : IUG Conference 2021 | ARIS BPM Community (ariscommunity.com)
Book an online session with us
You can easily access all of these benefits and embark on your journey of planning, capturing or even redesigning your business processes with ARIS.
For more information about Software’s AG products you can conduct us at the following address: Info@itmc.gr
or book an online session with us, to schedule an online presentation of our solutions and their capabilities.