Business Process Management (BPM) is a set of services and tools that enable the management of processes in an organization:
• Process Definition and Analysis
• Workflow & Automation
• Process Monitoring
• Process Performance
Business Process Management involves the entire range of actions on the organization operations and processes, from modelling and documentation, to communication, analysis and performance measurement. The BPM philosophy aims at the continuous process improvement, and not simply at a one-time change. This amounts to a huge pay-off for an enterprise investing in BPM. Business Process Management evolved from the older Business Process Reengineering (BPR) approach and is considered the most modern trend today, as proved by business research and practice.
We guarantee to our corporate customers an excellent return on investment, by helping them to achieve:
• Reduction of errors and inefficiencies in processes.
• Elimination of redundant complexities and risk factors.
• Adaptability and flexibility to handle today’s continuously changing needs
• Real-time production of reports, assisting in the reduction of costs and the increase of the organization competitiveness.
• Best possible utilization of resources