Software AG named leader in “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools” for the 13th consecutive year
Gartner, a leading analytics company, named Software AG for the thirteenth consecutive year as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools 2020”.
Gartner rated Software AG taking into account the following characteristics:
- Completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Short-term roadmap combination between Alfabet and WebMethods Integration Server.
- Continued expansion of AI as an enabler for business users of enterprise architecture.
- Interoperability between BPMS ARIS and Alfabet FastLane.
The Gartner report notes: “Leaders have a deep understanding of the realities of the market, a reliable global delivery record, an ability to influence the market’s direction, along with an ability to attract and keep a growing customer base. In the EA tool market, leadership implies understanding, facilitating and supporting the strategic role enterprise architects play at a much broader level — they are more business-strategy-focused, with a shared operating model at the business level that helps drive the relationship with IT.”
Stefan Sigg, product manager and board member of Software AG, notes: “We believe that Software AG has continuously been a Leader in the market through its understanding of customers’ needs for their transformation journies. And with our entry-level Alfabet FastLane product we enable companies to start on that journey quickly without the need for extended training or consulting.”
Read the full report here: Register for Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools, 2020 (softwareag.com)
Accelerate your technological transformation with Alfabet
Alfabet is the leader in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management and strategic technology planning. The digital transformation is pushing companies to find technological solutions more and more. Software AG’s Alfabet can help you invest wisely in technology, managing your current technology portfolio while planning your future.
- Manage the daily challenges of your organization: Strategy alignment, API management, Agile innovation, cloud management, project execution, risk management, GDPR, IT management and more.
- Align technology with your organization’s business goals: Customize Alfabet to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness, the productivity of the people working on the platform, and the value your business derives from it.
- Use knowledge: Alfabet provides a complete and accurate database. The exchange of information between stakeholders is done with complete reliability.
- Get fast results: With Alfabet FastLane, you can get quick answers about technology investments, cost management of your organization, as well as improve the flexibility and delivery of IT innovations to your executives.
Success Story: ARIS Process Performance Manager
Weifu High Technology Group is a leading auto parts manufacturer in China and is ranked in the top 100 companies in China. Weifu uses the ARIS Process Management platform and the ARIS Business Process Analysis (BPA), for modeling and process management, in all parts of the organization. Weifu’s goal for 2021 is to expand ARIS to all its subsidiaries.
Thanks to ARIS, Weifu now has full control as it manages to create a complete and visual process management model. Weifu can monitor for possible delays and correct them before customers even notice.
Weifu CIO, Yang Guifeng reports: “For me, ARIS’s greatest value lies in the automation of business processes. With the unified platform from ARIS, integrating business regulations, management and business processes on one platform for whole lifecycle management, we now have transparency of our processes from various angles. We can identify performance and greatly reduce communication costs within the enterprise.”
Scheduled Webinars of Software AG
Getting started with ARIS: January 25, 2021, 11: 00/8 February 2021, 11: 00/22 February 2021, 11:00: Getting Started with ARIS
- This webinar is the right guide for all BPM beginners and new ARIS users.
Can You Afford to Get your SAP S/4HANA® Migration Wrong? Get it Right with ARIS: 20 January 2021, 16:00: SAP S/4HANA® Migration Wrong? Get it Right with ARIS.
Book an online session with us
For more information about Software’s AG products you can conduct us at the following address: Info@itmc.gr
or book an online session with us, to schedule an online presentation of our solutions and their capabilities.