Project 1: Provision of Technical Advisory Services for the Project «Training Program for Strategy, Leadership and Managerial Development Of Cyprus Public services”
The aim of the project is to strengthen the strategic, administrative and leadership capacity of the Cyprus Public Service through the provision to organizations and executives of innovative learning services and on-site support for the implementation of learning in practice.
The physical object of the Project involves identifying / documenting existing weaknesses in the areas of strategy, management and leadership and developing (designing, implementing and evaluating) Learning Activities to upgrade the capacity of the Public Service in these areas. Learning Activities include (a) the development of training programs to meet the learning needs of Public Service executives, and (b) the development of a Work-based Project by Public Service Executives to implement their Organization in order to strengthen strategic, administrative and leadership skills.
The main object of the services is the scientific and technical support of the Department of Public Administration and Personnel includes:
- Project Management Services
- Technical and Scientific Support Services for the successful management and implementation of the Convention’s activities
- Technical and Scientific Support Services to meet the obligations of the IAPC resulting from the integration of the project into the OP
- Creating Technical Specification Sheets
- Join vehicles in strategic planning and in defining the Action Plan .