Corporate Governance: Developing an efficient co-operative system using modern processes and executive information.
Sectors such as health, in the media are demanding and with many features and a combination of processes that require increased customer response (pull processes) and increased efficiency in push forecasting. The solution, therefore, that a company must adopt and include both the support of programming procedures and procedures for rapid transfer and dissemination of information. The one-dimensional strategy of recognizing ways of meeting customer requirements through products and services (competitive strategy) cannot fully reward customer-based industries, especially when the customer is a hospital or patient. There is also need for integration strategies that aim at the right mixture of efficiency and strategic fit.
- BIOTRONICS Business Strategy Record,
- Functional requirements identification and business needs analysis
- Define all necessary information management procedures,
- Implementation of an Integrated Enterprise Information System (IACS) using Data Warehouse technology, for Managing Information and Support to Decision Making.
Type of services:
- Project Management
- Dissemination & Exploitation of Results
- Preliminary Research and Analysis / Strategic View & New System Design
- Choice of Integrated Business Administration System
- Development and Parameterization of IACS / IACS Installation and Inspection
- Pilot Operation
- Productive Function