Developing Customer-Centric Philosophy in Business with Modern Processes and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
The aim of the project was the adoption by the Cypriot hospitals of the health sector involved in the new technologies program in the field of Customer Relationship Management as well as the development of the required procedures and the training of the personnel on the issues of customer-oriented management and culture. The project was divided into two main parts covering a) the Diagnostic Study as well as the mapping of the current operating status of Biotronics Ltd and Scientronics Ltd (As – Is) and b) the design of new business processes and the installation of the Customer Management System CRM).
The objectives of the project, among others, were as follows:
- Development of the Customer-oriented Philosophy of the Company.
- Design and implementation of a CRM system, which will offer the possibility of better management of the customer relationship and at the same time the identification and segmentation of its client base.
- Increase revenue through effective cross-selling and recurring sales opportunities as well as optimization of business processes.
- Improve customer information management at all contact points
- Exploiting new technologies by creating a central, shared customer record that will be updated and enriched regularly, integrating available and historical customer data from all existing sources.
The actions that have taken place concern:
- Project Preparation / Defining the Project Vision and Project / Project Timetable.
- Existing Situation Analysis (As – Is).
- Analysis and Design of Customer Relationship Management System
- CRM System Installation Programming
- CRM Environment Installation
- Installation – Check and accept system.
- Project Management (Project Management).
- Quality Assurance.
- Change Management.